Re: Coils

Marty Maier wrote:

> One other bit of info, for what it's worth. When we did our 2nd round of
> dyno testing this past fall, we also ran another D which had a stock ignition
> system but was running a NEW (20 year old) OEM Bosch replacement coil from
> DMC Houston, and this car pulled 6000 plus rpm with NO ignition problems
> either.

I had read David's comments about the original coils, and also read John
Hervey's as well before getting to Marty's posting. All of our restored and
refurbished cars get new OEM 20 year old coils, as do all of the performance
engines we install - and we have not experienced any problems with them at
6500+ RPM. Dyno testing of the cars backs this up, as Marty mentions.

James