DeLorean in Tracy, CA

Hello list,

I live in Tracy, CA (60 miles east of SF, 60 miles south of Sacramento) and at a truck service/shipping yard (First Class Truck Service) at the intersection of Paradise and Grant Line roads, about a mile from where I live, there sits a DeLorean. The proprietors of the yard know very little about the car and don't seem to know who the owner is at all, but from looking at the car from somewhat of a distance, I can tell the following: It is an '81 with hood lines and fuel flap, and seemingly a black interior. All four tires are going flat and there is a blemish of some sort on the passenger-side door. There's a small bump on the driver's side quarter panel above the glass, so I take this to mean the car has the retractable radio antenna. I do not know if it is an automatic or a manual, and I didn't get close enough to get a VIN number. However, the plates on the car indicate that it hasn't been registered since 1983. Also, I was told that the car has a blown engine. Since the owners of the truck yard don't know who the car belongs to, I've been trying to find the owner myself. It's probably a long shot, but this list seems to have a diverse collection of DeLorean owners as well as lurkers, so I hope somebody on here can help me. Thanks in advance to anyone who can.

istewart