TOBY-TAB Technical Info

Hello List -

As you may know, the new TOBY-TAB's are now available for purchase at
www.DeLorean-Parts.com . I wanted to let everybody know that each
shipment will contain a brief (?) technical piece on the TOBY-TAB as
compared to the stock OEM bolt, as well as some installation
instructions and hints. The information also contains a chart of
actual tensile test results for the comparison. The chart shows the
total load achieved by each bolt, and the total stretch or elongation
that occurred during the test. An explanation of how to read the
chart is part of the technical write-up. This information will also
be made available as a link on the website. As of this afternoon,
the orders were being received at a brisk pace. Current stock is
limited to 100 sets of bolts, nuts, and washers (one set per car).
Orders will be served on a first come - first served basis. Again, I
thank you for your patience during the long process of manufacturing
and processing these excellent pieces of hardware.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1