Re: [DML] Re: need Rivnuts & tool

If you are asking for a Rivet nut & thread-sert tool check out J C Whitney
for about $60.00 you can get one and a hand full of different size nuts. I
have it , used it to replace the nuts which hold the access cover over the
fuel pump area. Seem to work fine. I did move the holes on a couple that had
been over sized but this tool worked fine.
Yours in the sport.
Jerry
Vin # 4890