Re: Fuel Distributor: Learn what I'm learning!

Re: Fuel Distributor: Learn what I'm learning!

Exactly the point I'm making, Dave...
Make sure you get Genuine parts, and match the numbers. One size,
does not fit all!

Fortunately, I have made the mistake. I'm hoping It also prevents
someone else from almost making it, as well.

Thanks for the support.

Eric

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:
> All you have to do is match up the numbers. All of the variations
> each have different numbering. Some of the parts can be
> interchanged but some of the springs and metering elements are
> varied for different flow rates of air and fuel. This is just
> another case of "If it fits it must be OK". NOT!!!!

[moderator snip]