Picture of DIN Bracket

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of what the DeLorean should look
like with the stock radio removed, and what it should look like with the
DIN bracket installed - but still with no radio in it.

I'm trying to determine if my car has the newer bracket, the old bracket,
or a converted version of the old one. My car accepts a DIN sized radio,
and is supported in the back by a screw going through a metal strip with
holes all the way down it that is hanging from above somewhere.

I removed the aftermarket radio that was in the car when I bought it a
couple months back and put in a cheap sony deck. Now the Sony is broken,
so before I put in a new deck, I want to make sure that it is supported
the way it should be to avoid any damage.

-Christian