Re: Should I or Shouldn't I??

Sean - In my humble opinion (that's my disclaimer), I would preserve
this one as is (if it's as good as you say), and go out and save some
poor barn relic from an ignoble death. A friend and I have been
doing just that with a car that he found that was used to stack hay
bales on, and had a rat condo in it. This poor thing now runs quite
well, is clean and shiny (and painted red from the previous owner),
and sports 17" wheels in front, and 18" wheels in the rear, and major
performance rubber all around. It looks great, and we are looking to
make it run and look even better. My buddy has reason to be proud of
what he has accomplished so far, and the feeling that one gets from
saving the life of a defenseless car ... well, you get the idea.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1