Re: [DML] A disservice to our car..Question

Re: [DML] A disservice to our car..Question

Do all of you get tired of answering the same stupid, ignorant questions over
and over?

I get tired of repeating myself over and over and over and over and over to
everyone that I talk to when I drive the DeLorean.
When I drive a DeLorean, I am constantly put on the defensive side of the
conversation, answering the (in my opinion) ignorant (usually someone that
thinks they know everything about everything, especially everything about the
DeLorean saga, even though they have never driven one or actually read
anything about the saga) statements about John DeLoreans trials, the car,
problems, and problems.

I just cut the conversation short and ask the asshole "Why do you like to
talk about problems so much? Do you need a therapist?"

Ha HA

Sincerely,
Mike

[long duplicate quote snipped by moderator]