From: dmc812001 [mailto:stamberino@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 4:12 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Should I or Shouldn't I??

Hi All,
I am new to this group, but i am an avid(rabid??) Delorean fan. I
purchased an 81 #2801 in August 2001. After some work at PJ Gradys,
shes now a daily driver and a great compliment to my SLK 320. I have
some questions regarding modifications. I love the way the car looks,
but i saw a pic of one in Black that looks wild.
<SNIP>