Re: [DML] Customizing a DeLorean

To comment on this, i will say that I can not know if
i can do any thing if i have no base numbers for flow
data, volume data, and cam profiles. Granted I know i
don't have the experience that the guys that build
nascar engines but i am not aiming for the same goal.
nascar engines are built loose and with extremely high
end stuff which is where a good percentage of cost is.
not that i am saying that i could do it, nascar
engine builders are vary much worth what they make. I
am only trying to get the engine to put out more by
using simple concepts that have been used for a long
time. I am aiming for the 200 mark but i will see
what i can do which what i got. I have a full machine
shop and a machinists with almost 40Years of engine
work under his belt to help and a shop that will grind
cams to spec for me. there will be some trial and
error but we'll see. I hope to find local D owners
that i can use as test beds. also those that can get
me parts at a good price will get in on the parts. i
have discussed this with some that have contacted me
off-list but we'll see.

Darkstar

ps just to counter those that will come up with the
"he doesn't even use his real name" argument my name
is Richard but most online call me Darkstar or DKS