Re: [DML] Re: low volts at idle

You said:
"The quickest thing I found to work is foamy engine
> cleaner. It will take the dirt right off!"

Removing dirt and corrosion on the surface of ground fasteners will not
correct voltage drop problems. To properly clean ground connections or any
electrical connection is to completely remove all fasteners associated with
the connection and to completely clean all mating surfaces.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxx
www.dmc.tv
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore