Memphis Driving tour

I have a favor to ask any of you DeLorean owners that are musically inclined.
We are putting together a driving tour and have run into some copyright
problems with what we have chosen to use. The voiceover is great. In
keeping within the copyright guidelines I thought it may be fun to have a
tape made up of DeLroean Owners original music.
So here's the plug
I am looking for songs that are original and appropriate for the driving
tour. they can be any type of music and you can submit as mayn songs as you
like. I need a total of 87 minutes. With the song please send me something
in writing allowing me to use it. The music can be country, rock, gospel,
blues, rap, or whatever.
This is a chance for some free publicity LOL
I know many of you have bands and groups so if you can and want to be part of
the driving tour please send me your best stuff.

Thanks

Ken

PS
now I know why Napster exists.
If you ever tried to get the copyright to a song it will drive you crazy.