RE: [DML] How many miles on your Delorean?

RE: [DML] How many miles on your Delorean?

To PsychoPower:
Many DeLoreans (including mine) have well over 100,000 miles, a few even over 200,000. If these cars were like many of the stories you have heard we would not have kept them this long. Study the archives and find an owner close to you for advice.

Greg Linstad
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club
VIN# 3507 120,000+ miles
Washington plate "RUSTLSS"