Delorean in the news

Group, Just thought I would let everyone know who keeps up with
magazine advertising. Motor Age magazine, this is one of the service
shop magazine did a real nice 5 page write up on the Delorean in the
Jan 2002 issue. The caption read A Blast From The Past. I will try to
get more if anyone is intrested or email me for the address.
John hervey