Re: Need used manual LH transmission bracket, please!

Re: Need used manual LH transmission bracket, please!

Thank you to everyone who responded to me. I finally purchased one
from Walter Coe. (Sorry I lost track of email and ended up sending
payment late.) :( I want to point out that I discovered as part of
this that this part seems to have a HIGH FAILURE rate. This
concerns me greatly. I examined both the LH and RH brackets. The
LH bracket is of thinner metal than the RH one which may be why it
breaks. They all may be breaking in the same place at first (near
the middle hole where the metal is just 1/2" wide). One person
mentioned that it might be caused by too much play in the rubber
frame mount, and I found extra play in mine so replaced it. I am
considering having a new stronger bracket fabricated (if it's not
too expensive) since with the extra power I have I'm worried this
new replacement will eventually break as well. CHECK YOUR MANUAL
FRONT LH TRANSMISSION MOUNTS very carefully because there can easily
be a small crack that is not easy to see!

shiraz