New NC owner!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my happiness with the list. After nearly 2 years of being a list member,
I am finally an owner! This past weekend I brought home Ben Boatrights former #10115 to Sanford,
North Carolina. I have had an absolute blast with the car already. I will have to get used to
people running over and talking to me everywhere I go though:). I go to school at UNC Charlotte,
so if any of you Charlotte area owners want to get together some time, contact me.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank 2 list members, Brian Henson and Darren Decker.
Brian, you may not even remember me, but I met you nearly 2 years ago at the Charlotte Autofair...
by you talking to my parents, and pointing me to the DML, you paved my path to ownership. Thank
you! And to Darren, thanks for taking me under your wing, you have taught me so much! And thanks
to all the other great list members that I have met as well.

Louie Golden
#10115 (man it feels good to be able to do that!)