Insurance/proposed ban...

The insurance thread, though often visited, is probably one of the most important and universal threads that is discussed. As I recently lived through and shared with the list, State Farm has put the DeLorean on the "black list" of no new insured list. This threatens the long term viability of our marque if this spreads thoughout the industry. We do not want to relagate our coverage to the speciality car insurerers with all of the restrictions. This will eliminate the whole daily driver market for our cars.
This will not go away if we ignore it.

Cecil Longwisch
#10663
FL: STNLESS