Re: [DML] Re: Insurance...

Adam,

I use State Farm for insurance on my daily drivers. However, when I
got my D. a couple of weeks ago I insured it through them and they
wanted $900 for 6 months!!! That's right, not for a year, FOR 6
MONTHS! Even though I am 23, you are only two years younger and
getting it at half price, and I don't even have any speeding tickets
(well, there was that one little fender bender, but my 1977 Chevy
Blazer 4x4 didn't feel a thing). I have been happy with State Farm so
far, but I think now, after hearing what people are paying to insure
their D's I will go to State Farm tomorrow and have a long talk with
my agent.

Daniel
VIN 10920