Re: [DML] A Bit Off Topic

Moderator-- you may want to include just this one-- it is a funny story that
does pertain to the car. Sort of.

My parents started something with me-- taking the first name of the same-sex
parent and making it the middle name of the child.
I followed that new tradition with my firstborn; my son is Christopher
Kevin...
But when it came to my daughter, Danielle Angela didn't fit.. So we took my
wife's middle name (Marie) and made it my daughter's middle name. I was so
happy with this-- because it made her initials DMC!!! that was 8 years ago--
I knew that someday I'd get one.
And of course she is thrilled, and likes to rub it in with her older
brother....
Jack-- stop with one, or have a bunch. This middle ground kind of bites.