Re: [DML] It happened one night. . .

Yup. I was once driving down the highway, and there was a Doge Viper
a couple of lanes over. No racing, just crusing along. 2 State
Troopers got on, and literally tailgated both of us for a couple of
miles. After that, they just pulled off the freeway. Other then maybe
running our plates, I still don't know what the point was...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, RJRavalli@xxxx wrote:
> Funny...I had a cop follow me once to look at my D. Never pulled
me over or anything cause I was too near by house, but if I would
have kept driving he probably would have. Seemed like he had nothing
better to do. I wonder if drivers of other types of classic/exotic
cars get that kind of attention.