From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] gear change
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:15:27 -0000

I have just replaced the Shifter boot on my 5 speed. The new one has the metal frame around the bottom as opposed to the plastic one.

The problem I now have is I have difficulty getting it into reverse, as I can't get the gear stick over to the left enough with out pulling Sharpe into the side of the plate the boot sits in.