Leather treatment

I'm very picky about my interior and leather seats. I use the Leatherique
as well as products from Griots Garage. Both are expensive, however the
products are well worth it. I use it in the cars, my chairs at my office and
my leather sofa. Rolls Royce uses Leatherique as well as other exotic marques
in our local club. The owners have abandoned LEXOL use in their automobiles.
LEXOL products cannot compare to the products above, however many have used
the LEXOL brand perviously.

The difference is how the dye in leather or color is applied to the cars
leather surfaces. It is either sprayed on or a soaked in dye. The grade of
Bridge of Weir leather in a NEW DeLorean is a 5-6 on the 10 scale. The dye is
spayed on, as in the case of many European leathers, however many Asian
Leather companies are using this method.

I recommended Leatherique to Michael Babb about 3-4 years ago when he was
in Colorado. Mike can you comment about leatherique?

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack