From: Adam Price [mailto:acprice1@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:36 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Auto tranny governor

I need a new auto tran computer and I am wondering about ordering a "new"
one. Are the governors that DMCHouston, D1, etc carry left over from the
80s, or are they newer? If they are newer, hopefully they are improved in
some way? Someone on this message list, a while back, posted that pjgrady
was offering an improved version of the autotranny governor, but I just
called them and they said they never offered such a thing.

Another thing. I was surfing the vendor sites today and noticed that prices
are rising! A refurbished car from Houston used to be 29,500, now its
32,500, the D1 cars now go for 62,500!!! I also priced the auto tranny govs,
Houston wants 450, up from 400, and D1 wants 647 dollars!??!!? Eff!

Adam 16683 effing automatic