[DML] Car wont start (continued).

The engine wont turn over. I measured the voltage across the battery while trying to start the car. the voltage drops from 12.5v to 10v, this should be adequate to turn the starter. I also swapped relays since a bunch of them are the same, and that didnt help either. I dont think its the starter, but I'm new with cars. The car gives the shake, and the standard chugachuga noise that is usually quickly followed by the engine starting up. THe loud whirring noise is also present, sounds like the fuel pump, but much louder than normal.

THanks
Adam