Re: Battery hold-down strap/DW

You would have to contact David Knudson on the matter of uploading
such things, As it is copyrighted material, However I am quite
positive that it is not okay. however you may purchase any of the
past issues. A technical index (which has a listing or which issue
contains which article, this is availible free to anyone with
interent access at http://www.delorean-owners.org/dw/tech_index.html)
is also available. Past issues can be purchased from the DeLorean
Store begining on January 15th 2002. You can also phone in your
orders, and the number is on the store's site,
(www.deloreanstore.com).

Hope this is helpful
Trevor Johnson
DOA Director of Publicity