Re: [DML] youngest delorean owner and local d owner

Darn, I thought maybe I held the title. I am 21. vin 16683, its all cold outside and i dont feel like going out there, but I think my car is an August 82, sold as an 83. I bought three months ago from a psycho who kept saying he wanted to set it on fire and collect the insurance... he may have just said all that cause he knew I wanted it intact, but anyway I am glad I saved it from that bastard.

Adam

From: "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] youngest delorean owner and local d owner
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 03:36:52 -0500

if you think you may be this please post, i'm interested in who this may be.
in america you have to be 18 in order to technically own a car, or legally
emancipated... so unless someone got one just recently i just may be it.
i'm 18, born june 1st of 83 (I wanted a june 83 car... but i wasn't going to
let that effect my decision too much... i got a june 81 by coincidence)

the title has to be in your name, not your father's car that you drive.

just curious.

and while we're at it... oldest? if you're comfortable sharing.

also, anyone around the metro detroit area that would like to meet up some
weekend after the weather gets a bit better. i hate michigan salt.

james lalonde
01967

moderator@xxxx