DMC Houston

I've been well treated by all of the vendors, said that before, I've
also been ignored by all of the vendors, part of life. I've been
totally forgotten at times and had to remind vendors. I'm ok with
that. Truth is the vendors are very busy, it's easy to fall into the
cracks. Rob Grady is one of the best but upon one occasion there was a
lengthy delay, after several tries a asked him not to make me get down
and beg because it hurt my knees and it was too hard to get back up...he
got on the 'phone immediately and took care of it.

Re DMC Houston, talk with James Espey, he always signs off his e-mails
with something like "is there anything else we can do for you." If I
have a problem I truly can't figure out, like a part that has no
listing, I go to James, he greases the skids and I get results.
Remember also that the vendors are answering a lot of 'phone calls, for
free, covering questions asked by one and all. It's even possible
someone might have a bad day...adjust your attitude, you should do just
fine.