Re: Texas (now Illinois) Monster Truck

Hi,
My Dad is the one who picked that "car" up. He said it was quite a
site. Many strange looks as he was driving from Austin,TX to
Illinois. Can you believe that a Jeep Cherokee pulled that beast all
that way? My dad said that it looked like the Delorean was trying to
run him over the whole way. It towered over our "little" Jeep.

(insert marketing ploy) - Just goes to show that we will haul any
type of Delorean, even it if looks like its going to eat us

I hope everyone has a great new year! Memphis is only 6 months
away!!!!

Erik Geerdink