Coolant Recovery

Happy New Year to Everyone,
Prestone also makes a coolant recovery system that you use with
the flushing tee. The tee goes in on the heater hose and this plastic
hose goes over the end where the pressure cap goes. When the garden
hose is attached to the tee and turned on, the old coolant is pushed
out into the clear plastic hose and into a large clear plastic cube.
You then take that to a recycle center. I have picked up two of these
as close outs at stores, but have not used it yet. I believe that the
cube holds about 5 gallons of liquid. It will be months before I try
to use this, so if anybody has used this system, let us know how it
went.
Thanks,
Gary Masie