Lambda questions?? and other stuff...

I am wondering what the effects of no lambda sensor are? If the sensor broke or if it was removed, would the engine idle more normally? Personally I dont like the whole lambda circuit, it makes the car idle crazy.

If I just remove the sensor will it negate oxygen regulation/up and down idle? How seriously will emmissions be affected, I would leave the catalytic in place.

Also I was at the dmchouston webpage today and saw a photo of the HiPo Engine. It looked like it has a different exhaust on it, I couldnt tell if it had two catalytics, or if they were just pre muffler pipes.

I also have a rant about DMC Houston, D1, and probably all delorean parts sites in general... Why are their darned console switches priced at 50.00 each? 50 dollars is pretty expensive for a crappy rocker switch. Has anyone crossreferenced these switches?

Adam