why delorean?

Let me put it this way. I look forward to driving my delorean every time! Why, it is fun, no matter that it is not going to blow doors off of people( I'mm gonna fix that though). I look forward to every drive in my car, it is comfortable and has a wonderfull interior, good aesthetic integration and quality whitch is more than you can say for the cheap ass gm interiors on many vetts. Contrary to many peoples belief, unless you are a teenage girl with no feel for handling the car handles rather wonderfully with great response and grip(just remember smooth weight management while driving). Every one likes the car and I love the reactions, heck little kids think your a superhero or something! The only bad thing is that you can't be stipid and let your car get banged up because stainless will cost more to replace than fiberglass and bondo on a vette body. Just remember this there are street cars and there are race cars, save your speed for the track and have fun. If you are just not the DMC type fine, have fun with the vette they can be cool to if you don't mind seeing yourself coming and going all the time. On more thing mine is a daily driver and I have put 3000 miles on it since July, they are a great car and if you keep up on maintenence you should have little trouble. My Delorean has become my baby I love it and love to drive it EVERYTIME.

Casey