RE: [DML] Misc PRV Question.

>1. Is there a mechanical distributor that can be used on the 3.0
>litre PRV for even firing?

You'd have to change the crank and cams too, but it sounds like thats what you're thinking anyway. I'm sure you could find one if you looked hard enough, but a better choice might be to just abandon the distributor all together.

>2. Is there anything unique about the Ignition ECU on the
>DeLorean that makes it unusable for modifications? i.e. same
>fire order, higher output, CIS vs. Carburetion.

If you're going to upgrade the ignition and ECU, you might consider going with an Ignition and EFI ECU triggered off of a crank mounted hall effect sensor. Abandon the CIS, distributor and the OEM ignition ECU. Replace it all with something like the SDS EM3E system with both programable EFI and Spark control.

Jim vin6147