Re: [DML] Fan Zilla

Did your fans work properly before you installed the FanZilla? And if so,
did converting back to the old stuff get it working right again? Keep in
mind that your otterstat may not be sensitive enough. Mine doesn't click on
until the coolant temperature reaches around 220 or sometimes a needle width
higher. I have a new one to put in but haven't gotten around to it, and I
almost always run the a/c here in Florida. To rule out a problem with the
otterstat, just switch the a/c on. But remember that if your a/c doesn't
work (i.e. the compressor doesn't kick on due to low refrigerant) then
neither will it trigger the radiator fans to come on. Another thing to look
out for are the female spade terminals in the relay sockets backing out and
falling down. I've had that happen to me before.

Walt Tampa, FL