Re: [DML] Heat Stove Function / Performance

Re: [DML] Heat Stove Function / Performance

 One of the biggest things I see on Deloreans, and I see this over and over
again, is an incorrectly adjusted throttle cable and/or linkage. On many
cars, when you push the gas peddle all the way to the floor, the throttle
plates are only going maybe 70 to 80 % of the way open. Adjusting the cable
or linkage so the plates go 100 % open is like gaining free HP.

Normally tuning a car, weather it be adjusting the throttle linkage or
changing the spark plugs and wires or installing a new air filter or other
things like this, does not increase HP, it just restores the HP the engine
was always capable of producing.

Of course, if you're used to driving a car that is in a bad state of tune,
then making these changes by tuning the car up will definitely give you
increased performance.

Marty