Supercharger retrofit

Group,

How come we as a group come up with a supercharger retrofit? I called Paxton today and the admitted that the basic unit was the same from car to car. What is the big deal here? If I heard these guy right it is just a matter of belts pulleys and brackets. There are so many superchargers sitting on cars in junk yards that we as a group should put our heads together and figure a way to put some punce in this engine. Toby is leaving me in the dust just because of his suspension mods (sway bar, lowered, air dam and of course TOBY BOLTS). I have called many places that build these superchargers and they all seem to think it cannot be done. I am a JUNKYARDS war kind of guy lets figure out something..

Jim Sawyer
vin 4149
Chomeillusion color purple~soft gold