Re: Speedo gone nuts!

The "little white box" you are refering to is the lambda counter. It's
purpose is to light the lambda light in the instrument panel at the
proper intervals to inform the operater it's time for maintainence. My
guess is that you are having trouble with the lower cable, (the one
from the angle drive to the lambda counter). Either it is damanged
where the inner cable connects to the counter or it is too short and
is slipping where it is supposed to connect. The way to fix is usually
to replace. If you have an "early" car you might also need a support
bracket by the angle drive. It is also possible that the cable is
actully broken.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was out on Saturday night and having had new tyres, Casey's new
air
> filter and re-ballenced and tracked wheels I thought I would give
the