Legends of the Road...

Imagine my surprise when I get home from work yesterday afternoon and start
flipping through the cable channels. You know the normal ones....
speedvision, ESPN, Fox Sports, and ESPN2... Well of course I had to stop
immediately on ESPN2 when I saw a Delorean. Turns out a whole show was
dedicated to the Delorean (I'm just guessing on the whole show -- I only
caught the last 10 or so minutes).

Besides hearing the usual how many cars were made, the type of engine,
stainless steel panels, estimates on value, you actually get to see DMCJOE.
Yes you get to put a face with the e-mails and the voice at the other end of
the phone.

Good job Joe, and the owner who appeared on the show as well (I'm blanking
on your name, sorry)

This is the good type of press that the DMC name needs and deserves.

Brian
VIN 4150

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com