From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 08, 2001 8:48:53 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Sun Star Models.

Well, I just got my models today. Both the regular DeLorean, and
the BTTF version. Wow! The detail is excellent! They were both
well worth the money! I'm also very pleased with the fact that the
regular version is based off of a real car with after market parts. It
makes it seem all the more realistic to me. From the CD
changer in the center console, down to even DMC Joe's
Overheat protector in the back.

Yeah, they are flawed in a couple of spots in as inaccuracies.
But the sharp detail and the affordable price far outwiegh these
little items. If I paid over $100, then perhaps I would nit-pick. But
the models really are worth it. I had to order them online. Every
single toy store here in town that had them sold out immediately!
Now I know why!

If you are thinking about buying one, I would highly reccomed it!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

moderator@xxxx

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo