Re: [DML] New polls! New polls! New polls!

Re: [DML] New polls! New polls! New polls!

For future poll writers, be sure to give a wide variety of answers to choose
from. Some of the polls that I have an opinion about I was not able to vote
in because there was not an answer available that expresses my opinion. So
I simply didn't vote at all.

For example, the poll about adding the female voice to replace the
mechanical buzzer. I don't want anything like that. But the only choices
in the poll have me choose one type or the other or both. For people who
want 'none of the above', there is no choice for that. So the results of
this poll will be inaccurate accordingly.

Walt Tampa, FL