Re: [DML] Torsion Bars reversed?

Walt had pointed out that it may be possible to create a custom
forward hinge for the driver's side door that would have a splined
bore in it rather than the hex bore. The forward end of each torsion
bar is a hex shape, and the aft end is splined. As Walt hinted, it
may be possible to reverse the bars if the hinge was changed, and also
the retention bracket in the back was changed to have a hex bore.
This would definitely represent a worst-case scenario, because two new
machined parts with broached bores (splined and hex) would be
relatively spendy.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1