Re: [DML] Torsion Bars

Toby, I have talked to an employee who worked at the manufacturing plant that
made them. He was one of the application engineers I told the group I talked
to a couple of week ago. I could possibility get him to track down some info,
but I would assume Houston would be working on it since it's such a critical
part of the car. I will make the calls tomorrow. Friday.
John Hervey
www.Special T Auto.com