Re: No wipers when it's cold?

I would start by checking all of the plugs and connections that go to
the wipers. Pull the plugs apart and make sure that all of the
connecters are fully seated into the plugs and the plugs are fully
inserted into each other. Inspect all ground connections including the
main one on the frame by the front left wheel. If the problem
continues treat it like an intermittant, since it acts up when cold
you have to troubleshoot it when it is cold and not working. There is
nothing in the circuit that is supposed to be temperature dependant.
If troubleshooting start with the power and then the switches. It
could be a bad control unit which is best checked by substitution.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757