Door Trim Removal.

Just an FYI to anyone who is removing their door trim panel. You
only need to remove the mirror switch if you are going into the
door internals. And if you remove the switch, do so from the
BOTTOM! You cannont pry the switch loose from the top. I found
this out the hard way, and ended up cracking the switch open.
Needless to say, I put the order in already for a new one...

But not all is lost. I finally got the change to readjust the internal
ducting for the side vent. That was a bit of a chore. But after
some time, and a few *colorful* words, I got everything to snap
into place properly! Although it doesn't look like things went so
easy for the person who assembled everything in Dunmurry
judging by the large crack in the vent. But after a little foaming
insulation, it looks like things will seal quite nicely!

Then on to the reassembly!

Does anyone have any advice on reinstalling the lower trim
panel? Specificly the door handle. It looks like I need to bolt this
peice in first before the trim panel. But the lip on the outside
holding the trim panel makes this to say the least 'challenging".

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"