Re: [DML] PJ Grady Apology (sad dmc)

Tony, I think you're going to have to be more clear because some
things are still not adding up, at least to me now. You say you
speant $15,000 on this car and that it was in great condition when
you bought it, but PJ Grady told you it is "the worst car he's
every seen" as is worth nothing? Is this really what he said or
are you exaggerating? While I'm at it let me ask another question:
Did you spend $15,000 *actual dollars* on the car, or is that the
price of a loan you took out to buy an older fixer-uper and only
speant a portion for the actual car? I know its hard to communicate
through writing a post sometimes, but please type everything
out as clearly as possible.

What you may also want to do in that regard is list out everything
that is wrong with the car in a well organized manner so folks
here can try to help you diagnose yours problems. Let's maybe
start with the transmission; tell us how the problem started,
tell us what was done to it, and tell us what it is doing now. The
list was a BIG help to me last year when I needed to fix my auto
trans, and they (along with a good shop) totally fixed my problem
(although I still leak some fluid, which is another problem I'm
working on.) So PLEASE just clearly spell out everythin that is
going on so you can get some genuine help, ok?

Still trying to help,

Richard