Re: Exhaust Manifolds

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dmc_delorean_2000@xxxx wrote:
> hi Guys
> its me again, i might be getting annyoing, but i have no where else
> to turn for advise, nobody where i live knows what a DeLorean is.
my
> pass side exhaust manifold is cracked so i bought a used one in
good
> shape (new is too expensive
> Tony
Dear Tony,
I'll throw in my 2 cents as well. I am a pretty good ameteur
auto mechanic. I've rebuilt engines for Mustangs, replaced front
suspensions and clutches and done brake jobs. This job all comes down
to the studs and if any break. I don't think I would try it myself
unless the engine was out of the car.
Best of luck which ever way you go.
Gary Masie