[no subject]

I don't want to keep the thread going regarding quality control of the
Sun Star Model, but I broke down the other night and ordered 2 from
Houston thru the web site. I was surprised this morning to see the UPS
truck bringing them so fast. Even with using next day shipping, most
places never do it on time. Kudos Guys!

Now as far as the model goes, it is even better then I had imagined.
And it was nice of them to reproduce mine so accurately (the hood lines,
grey interior, 5 speed, and so on). Kidding of course, but I can
imagine being mildly disapointed if my real D was different then the
model version. Please don't get upset about that last comment, all D's
are great in their own way, just the one they used happens to be one of
the more common verisons as it mine.

It is obvious that they didn't use a Concourse car for measuring, but no
ones perfect.

The one I opened works perfectly, doors hold up and such etc. etc. etc.

I have also ordered 2 of the BTTF versions from www.bttf.com and look
forward to it's arrival.

Jack & Virginia Stiefel
1981 DeLorean Vin 3461 August 1981 Build (Ours)
1988 Jaguar XJS-C V-12 (Mine)
2001 PT Cruiser (Hers)
Visit us at www.sacketmansion.com