RE: [DML] PRV?

Hard to tell from the photos, but there was a version of the PRV that
had DOHC heads... that would explain why the sparkplugs are not in the
same location as the SOHC engine that we all know.

However, the DOHC setup was not used (in a production car) until 1991,
and it was a Peugeot not a Renault.

I will ask a few people I know about it.

> Can someone take a look @ these photos and tell me if
> this is a PRV motor? [moderator snip]

http://members.atlasf1.com/pascal/1985f1-2.html

-Robert