Hot start problem.

It has been a while since I put my question on the list but I (we)
found the problem and I wanted to let you all know for future
reference.

My problem was: When my engine was hot and turned it off and started
it again a few minutes later, it would rev up to 3000 to 3500 RPM.
When I was at the gasstation and had filled up my tank and started
the car again, I was a little ashamed about the noise.
Well, I got some tips from a few people on this list but because I'm
not really comfortable with auto mechanics I wasn't really able to
solve it myself.
This weekend I visited a club member who has more experience. First
we replaced the coldstart valve(102372) but that didn't make a
difference. Then we replaced the control pressure regulator(102353)
but that didn't do much good either.
Well after some more work like removing the catalytic converter and
the Air valve inlet, we replaced the Idle speed ECU(106896)and BINGO,
away was my problem!
Now it starts up easy, even when he's cold, and starts to idle really
nice!

Mads de Bruin
VIN#06881