Sterling

[Moderator Note: file this away as interesting trivia, but unless someone reveals more of a DeLorean connection please do not make a thread out of it. -Mike Substelny]

I don't know if this will make it past the moderator, but awhile ago on the list I mentioned a kit car an acquaintence of mine had that made an interesting crusing partner for a D. I just found out what it was, a Nova/Sterling kit car. (See http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!98!20!D7E021FEE54A/ROAD-RAT3/CALIFORNIACOMPONENT/). Has anyone on the list ever seen one of these cars or teamed up with one in any fashion? Next to the Bricklin, these are the only other exotic door cars I have seen that seem to have a wide circulation. I guess they were big in the 70s, pre-DeLorean days.

Richard