Website

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have allready noticed me leaving my URL out
of my sign off, but now I would like to make it official: per
February 2002 my URL www.deloreanfiles.nl will cease to work.

As of that time you can still acces my site, but you have to use
another address. Since I'm also changing providers my
emailaddress and PERSONAL URL will also change.

So in short:
http://www.deloreanfiles.nl/ and http://www.vdwouw.demon.nl/
will BOTH be replaced by http://members.home.nl/delorean/
In all URL's I posted in the past using vdwouw.demon.nl this can
just be replaced by members.home.nl/delorean

I'd like to ask all site-owners with a link to my site to either
remove the link (I'm not doing anything real with the site anyway)
or update it to the new address.

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...